Saturday 10 November 2012

Task 2a: 01/11/12

Ahhh today I had a really interesting journal entry, because I finally went on my flight simulator. As I've told you all before, in my spare time I fly glider planes.  (and yes, that means not very often at the minute as spare time doesn't seem to exist anymore) So for my birthday this summer, I was brought a flight simulation in a Boeing 737 from UFLY737. It was great fun but I have to say I crashed a couple of times. The idea is to give people an opportunity to fly a massive plane in and out of different airports. I flew into Hong Kong, Oxford and Austria. Though I fly gliders, it is completely different to flying a such a massive powered plane, and though I had to keep referring to my gliding training to keep the wings level etc, I had to pay so much attention to all the new information being given to me. It was here I realised that I was learning at the same time as reflecting and combining the information together. It's funny that keeping a journal can make you realise the things that you're already doing unconsciously. I also later linked it with Howard Garner, and found that I was learning through a number of different ways such as, spatial, verbal and logical.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers