Tuesday 5 March 2013

Survey and positive thoughts :)

hello everybody. So this week has been terribly exciting and shoddy at the same time. I was feeling like crap at the beginning of the week with tonsilitus, .. that was unpleasant... but after downing my body weight in penicilin, on sunday march 3rd, I completed my first half marathon. iit was amazing! I am not in my fittest form at the moment, and only trained for 2 weeks, but we finished the 13.2 miles in 2hrs 28mins, right within our target time, so veryyyyy happy about that. But it got me thinking, the furthest I had ever run before was 6 miles, and i managed to double that and add some more! What a confidence boost. In this module i've started asking questions about confidence and what it takes to succeed in this industry, and really think just going for it with a truly positive mental attitude is the way forward. Of course there is loads more to be considered, but 2013 is a year of proactive and productive behaviour for me and I feel much better about life in general. Infact tomorrow night I will be auditioning for the London Philharmonic Choir, not for the career benefits,,, because im not sure that there are *that* many, but because, i love singing, i love singing beautiful harmonies in choirs, and because doing things I enjoy will help keep me in this positive and proactive mood.

I have created a cheeky lil survey for you all, it should take about 3 mins of your life to fill in so id be so very appreciative if youd have a quick look.
Thanks again guys, and in the words of legally blonde.... 'Keep it positive'... in fact il add a youtube clip of that song, just coz its good fun.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/RPPYTMD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers