Wednesday 6 March 2013

TITLE, 4D

Hi guys, just wondering if i could get you feedback on my proposed title?:


I propose to look into the confidence, barriers and mentality issues that go into creating a successful performer. I have had three years training at the Italia Conti Academy of Performing Arts and gained a National Diploma in Professional Musical Theatre. In addition to that, I have spent my spare time working on music, singing backup vocals for new release albums and singing with bands at live events. Due to this all round interest in performance, I propose the title of BA Honours Professional Practice, (Performing Arts).

What do you think? I think its a justified proposal, and wide enough title to allow my career to develop as I please without causing too many issues.x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Georgie,
    I posted already on your FB SIG post, but I totally agree with your rationale for your award title. It is well thought out, takes into consideration where you have previous experience and expertise, and where you wish to be in the future without narrowing yourself to one particular discipline.
    It gets my vote :)
    S
    P.S. As a matter of interest, what would be your dream job?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi sarah thanks for your feedback, i agree, I think it probably is the best one to go with.
    My dream job is to become a professional recording artist. I havn't done much towards starting that career yet but im slowly gettin myself sorted and beginning to apply myself.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good title, it is best to keep them clear and simple. Then people know what you did if they are looking at your CV. If its something complicated it sounds like you made it up!!!!

    Great work
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete

Followers