Wednesday 6 November 2013

Walts words

I took this rhyme from 'This Game of Hip hop artist management', it's about what I said in my previous blog about fears only being as real as you let them. What has this got to do with my inquiry topic i hear your cry?...
basically I've found a number of things that keep popping up in each book about 'starting your music career'. One of which is to realise that you are the product and you are a business.  However, before you can even start to make your business plan, you have to realise who you are and where you fit it. I've really found this book interesting because it has identified my problem with fear whether that be a fear of success or a fear of failure. At present, my business plan starts with ICE-ing THOSE FEARS!

Anybody got anything they wanna add to this subject because it'd be nice to know i'm not the only one who's had to broach this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers