Thursday 18 October 2012

task 1b continued..

The first campus session was really helpful because the first thing we all realised was that Task 1b was home to a fair amount of confusion for all of us. We were each given an article and 20 minutes to have a read through and try to explain what we had learned from reading it. I got given Ullrich et al. and by summarising to the group what I had learnt from reading it, I realised that actually if you break the complicated text down and put it into your own words, it all becomes a lot clearer. So thats what I've decided to do with the articles that interest me. Starting with Ullrich. I reealise as I write that this is a very constructivist approach... I'm obviously learning something.

I'll be writing to clarify ideas put forward by the theorists for both others who may be stuck and for my self. And I hope to be able to find links in the various articles that support the previous or argue against it.

I hope you find it interesting and helpful.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers