Sunday 14 October 2012

Youtube...

Off of the back of my youtube strarting out video, Adesola raised a good question. Whether or not I think that the internet could be a useful tool if I were to set up a showreel online. As I am currently auditioning, I have found that many potential employers ask to see a showreel or a website that has a recording of my performing on it. So yes, I think when used correctly It is a very useful tool whilst in the industry to create quick and easy links between the performer and the employer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey - completely agree with this! I experienced the same kind of situation when I was sending my C.V & headshot off to agents. They want more from us now as a performer. It's amazing to think that youtube was only created in February 2005. It's a great easy way to get your work out their so others can view it, agents, casting directors, fellow performers etc.

    ReplyDelete

Followers