Thursday 4 October 2012

the dreaded first Blog...

I think this is my first blog. And I don't mean I am unsure as to whether I have written one before, I haven't. What I do mean however, is that I am unsure as to whether this is how you do it at all!
I have gone onto my profile, and started writing a post, and I'm hoping that once it is done I'll look back and there it will be written, my very first blog.

I am no technophobe, however, anything past a general browse on the internet and all the usual necessaries that go hand in hand with programmes such as Word '98 are, I think it's fair to say, fairly beyond me. That being said, as I am just beginning this course maybe I will learn more than I had intended about things that I had never even considered as relevant to my professional career.
And, now that it is out of the way, the question lies... Have I just written my first blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers